Sunday, September 30, 2012

Salty Sour Garlicky Surpise


A few days ago, T and I went to SM North Edsa to buy a gift for my nephew.  We passed by this small restaurant called Longganisa Sorpresa.  I love longganisa and I couldn't resist checking it out.  They offer different types of longganisa from all over the country, depending on your preference, you can order the Recado for that garlicky and tangy flavored longganisas or the Hamonado for the sweeter ones.

I decided to order the Longganisa Platter, which allows you to select 5 types of longganisa with a side dish of homemade Atchara (Pickled Papaya).

Longganisa Platter - P360


I selected 5 personal favorites, Lucban, Tuguegarao, Vigan, Alaminos and Cabanatuan.  Each lending its own distinct flavor.  Longganisa Sorpresa also provides different types of Vinegar concoctions from around the country. Iloco, Pinakurat, Tuba, Kaong, Paombong and Sinamak.

Choose your favorite vinegar

We also ordered 2 orders of Garlic Fried Rice to complete the meal.  It's the perfect combination for the Longganisa Platter.

Garlic Fried Rice - P30

The service was good and our orders arrived quickly.  The food was very good and the overall experience was excellent.  If you love longganisa as I do, you must check out this place.

I was also able to get a copy of their menu from their website.  I am posting it here for your immediate reference.  You may click the images below to enlarge.




Longganisa Sorpresa
SM City North EDSA-Sky Garden, North Ave.
Sto. Cristo, Quezon City
(02) 332-9736

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...